South London Foot Clinic
At South London Foot Clinic we love to help people get back active and living the life they remember before things got in the way. A life free from pain killers, where you don’t have to worry about bothering the doctor, and can do and enjoy all of the things you love like taking the grandkids for walk or booking the Camino, without the fear of pain holding you back.
Click On the Headings Below to Find out more. So That We Can Serve Your Specific Needs
Orthotics & Insoles
Ingrown Toenail Treatment
When pain strikes in your Feet, Ankles knees, hips or lower-back or if you experience an injury from sport or exercise – we know it’s very tempting to leave it and hope it’ll simply “go away on it’s own” with time and rest… That you’ll wake up someday and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened in the first place – but the truth is that that’s not usually the case, and often the pain ends up worse than it was when it first started.
We also know it’s very easy to reach i for the painkillers or a glass of white wine on the couch whenever pain get bad – but we all know that those painkillers are not the answer, and do nothing but mask the pain instead.
Or, maybe you’re left feeling sceptical because you’ve seeked advice from other Healthcare professionals, possibly another Podiatry Clinic in the past, and nothing they seemed to say or do helped and all you ended up was a lighter wallet.
Does this sound like you, well you’re not alone. At South London Foot Clinic we hear this all the time… In fact people who come to see us have often:
- Thought the pain would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- Paid several visits to the GP, only to be told to “rest” and “take some painkillers” – then weeks later go back to see the Doctor again, only to be told it’s just your age or the dreaded “Tear and tear”
- Been put on a months long waiting list to see a Consultant, then when after waiting so long to be seen – were told there is nothing can be done until it gets worse and then surgery is the answer.
- Googled what to do but there is so much online they were not sure what to choose.
- Thought it would be a good idea to rest because the pain was so bad, but all that did was make the area even more stiff and tight
- Been told by a family member that “everybody in our family gets that ” – and to just accept it’.
Any of those sound familiar?
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Podiatrists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Convenient Opening Hours:
We understand how busy life can get and how hard it can be to find time to schedule appointments around work.
So that you can prioritise your recovery and focus on getting better rather than asking for time off work, we are open:
Monday: 10.00 - 20.00
Tuesday: 10.00 - 15.00
Wednesday: 10.00 - 15.00
Thursday: 10.00 - 20.00
Friday: 10.15 - 18.30
Saturday: 10.15 - 15.00
We are conveniently nestled in the heart of Forest Hill, with plenty of easy transports link nearby by such as Forest Hill train station, on our doorstep.
Our clinic also benefits from Free Parking🅿
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain?
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
Fill in the form and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch, to discuss your specific problem.